PANASONIC PT-DW830EK INSTALLATION PROJECTOR
- Ex Tax: $10,745.00
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: PANASONIC
- Product Code: PANASONIC PT-DW830EK
|RESOLUTION||WXGA (1280 x 800)|
|LAMP LIFE||3000 HOURS|
PANASONIC PT-DW830EK INSTALLATION PROJECTOR
|Power supply||120-240 V AC, 10-5.2 A, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||1,030 W (1,060 VA)
(0.3 W when STANDBY MODE set to ECO*1, 3 W when STANDBY MODE set to NORMAL)
|Dissipation BTU||3,516 BTU/hour (without light PT-DZ870/DW830: 3,400 BTU/hour, PT-DX100: 3,379 BTU/hour)|
|DLP™ chip||Panel size||16.5 mm (0.65 in)
diagonal (16:10 aspect ratio)
|Display method||DLP™ chip x 1, DLP™ projection system|
|Pixels||1,024,000 (1,280 x 800) pixels|
|Lens||PT-DZ870/ DW830/ DX100||Powered zoom (throw ratio 1.8-2.5:1),
powered focus F 1.7-1.9, f 25.6-35.7 mm
|PT-DZ870L/ DW830L/ DX100L||Optional powered zoom/focus lenses and fixed-focus lens|
|Lamp||420 W UHM lamp x 2|
|Screen size (diagonal)||1.27-15.24 m (50-600 in), 1.27-5.08 m (50-200 in) with the ET-DLE055, 2.54-8.89 m (100-350 in) with the ET-DLE030, 16:10 aspect ratio|
|Brightness*2||8,500 lm (dual-lamp, LAMP MODE: NORMAL)|
|Contrast*2||10,000:1 (full on/full off, in dynamic iris 3 mode)|
|Resolution||1,280 x 800 pixels (Input signals that exceed this resolution will be converted to 1,280 x 800 pixels.)|
|HDMI/DVI-D||fH: 15-100 kHz, fV: 24-120 Hz, dot clock: 25-162 MHz|
|RGB||fH: 15-100 kHz, fV: 24-120 Hz, dot clock: 162 MHz or lower|
|YPBPR (YCBCR)||fH: 15.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [480i (525i)]
fH: 15.63 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [576i (625i)]
fH: 45.00 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [720 (750)/60p]
fH: 33.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [1035 (1125)/60i]
fH: 28.13 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [1080 (1125)/50i]
fH: 27.00 kHz, fV: 24 Hz [1080 (1125)/24p]
fH: 33.75 kHz, fV: 30 Hz [1080 (1125)/30p]
fH: 56.25 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [1080 (1125)/50p]
fH: 31.50 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [480p (525p)]
fH: 31.25 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [576p (625p)]
fH: 37.50 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [720 (750)/50p]
fH: 33.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [1080 (1125)/60i]
fH: 28.13 kHz, fV: 25 Hz [1080 (1125)/25p]
fH: 27.00 kHz, fV: 48 Hz [1080 (1125)/24sF]
fH: 67.50 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [1080 (1125)/60p]
|Video/YC||fH: 15.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [NTSC/NTSC4.43/PAL-M/PAL60],
fH: 15.63 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [PAL/PAL-N/SECAM]
|Optical axis shift*3||Vertical||±10 % from center of screen (powered)|
|Horizontal||±10 % from center of screen (powered)|
|Keystone correction range||Vertical ±40°*9|
|Keystone correction range with the optional upgrade kit ET-UK20*10||-|
|HDMI IN||HDMI 19-pin x 1 (Deep Color, compatible with HDCP)|
|DVI-D IN||DVI-D 24-pin x 1 (DVI 1.0 compliant, compatible with HDCP, compatible with single link only)|
|RGB 1 IN||BNC x 5 (RGB/YPBPR/YCBCR/YC x 1)|
|RGB 2 IN||D-Sub HD 15-pin (female) x 1 (RGB/YPBPR/YCBCR x 1)|
|3D SYNC 1 IN/OUT||BNC x 1 (3D timing signal)|
|3D SYNC 2 OUT||BNC x 1 (3D timing signal)|
|VIDEO IN||BNC x 1 (composite video)|
|SERIAL IN||D-sub 9-pin (female) x 1 for external control (RS-232C compliant)|
|SERIAL OUT||D-sub 9-pin (male) x 1 for link control|
|REMOTE 1 IN||M3 x 1 for wired remote control|
|REMOTE 1 OUT||M3 x 1 for link control (for wired remote control)|
|REMOTE 2 IN||D-sub 9-pin (female) x 1 for external control (parallel)|
|LAN / DIGITAL LINK||RJ-45 x 1 (for network and DIGITAL LINK (video/network/serial control) connection, 100Base-TX, compatible with Art-Net, compliant with PJLink™, Deep Color, compatible with HDCP)|
|Cabinet materials||Molded plastic|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||PT-DZ870/ DW830/ DX100||498 x 200*8 x 556 mm (19-19/32 x 7-7/8*13 x 21-7/8 in) (with supplied lens)|
|PT-DZ870L/ DW830L/ DX100L||498 x 200*8 x 513 mm (19-19/32 x 7-7/8*13 x 20-3/16 in) (without lens)|
|Weight*14||PT-DZ870/ DW830/ DX100||Approximately 18.3 kg (40.3 lbs) (with supplied lens)|
|PT-DZ870L/ DW830L/ DX100L||Approximately 17.6 kg (38.8 lbs) (without lens)|
|Operation noise*2||40 dB (dual lamp operation, lamp mode: NORMAL),
35 dB (dual lamp operation, lamp mode: ECO)
|Operating environment||Operating temperature: 0-45 °C (32-113 °F)*15,
operating humidity: 10-80 % (no condensation)
|Applicable software||Logo Transfer Software, Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software|
|Supplied accessories||Power cord with secure lock, wireless/wired remote control unit,
batteries (R03/AAA type x 2), software CD-ROM (Logo Transfer Software, Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software)
|NOTE||* Product numbers vary depending on the market. The general guideline is as follows: The product number in the Americas and Taiwan is PT-DZ870KU/DZ870WU/DZ870LKU/DZ870LWU, PT-DW830KU/DW830WU/DW830LKU/DW830LWU, and PT-DX100KU/DX100WU/DX100LKU/DX100LWU.
The product number in Europe, CIS, Asia (except Taiwan), Oceania, Middle East, and Africa is PT-DZ870KE/DZ870WE/DZ870LKE/DZ870LWE, PT-DW830KE/DW830WE/DW830LKE/DW830LWE, and PT-DX100KE/DX100WE/DX100LKE/DX100LWE.
*1 When the STANDBY MODE is set to ECO, network functions such as power on over the LAN will not operate. Also, only certain commands can be received for external control using the serial terminal.
*2 Measurement, measuring conditions, and method of notation all comply with ISO 21118 international standards.
*3 Optical axis shift cannot be operated with the ET-DLE055.
*4 +45 % from center of screen with the ET-DLE085.
*5 ±30° with the ET-DLE085/DLE055 and +5° with the ET-DLE030.
*6 ±20° (±8° with the ET-DLE085/DLE055) when using both the KEYSTONE and CURVED corrections of the Geometric Adjustment function.
*7 When using the KEYSTONE corrections of the Geometric Adjustment function.
*8 ±15° (±8° with the ET-DLE085/DLE055) when using both the KEYSTONE and CURVED corrections of the Geometric Adjustment function.
*9 Not operable with the ET-DLE030.
*10 Up to a total of ±55°during simultaneous horizontal and vertical correction.
*11 ±40° with the ET-DLE150/DLE250/supplied lens, ±22° with the ET-DLE085/DLE055 and +5° with the ET-DLE030.
*12 ±15° with the ET-DLE085/DLE055.
*13 With legs at shortest position.
*14 Average value. May differ depending on models.
*15 The operating temperature range is 0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F) when the FAN CONTROL is set to HIGH ALTITUDE MODE (for altitudes from 1,400 m to 2,700 m (4,593 ft to 8,858 ft) above sea level). Also, if the ambient temperature exceeds 40 °C (104 °F) (35 °C (95 °F) in HIGH ALTITUDE MODE) when the projector is being used with LAMP SELECT set to DUAL and LAMP POWER set to HIGH, the light output may be reduced approximately 20 % to protect the projector.
|NOTES ON USE||1. Do not install the projector in locations that are subject to excessive water, humidity, steam, or oily smoke. Doing so may result in fire, malfunction, or electric shock.
2. The projector uses a high-voltage mercury lamp that contains high internal pressure. This lamp may break, emitting a loud sound, or fail to illuminate, due to impact or extended use.
3. The projector uses a high-wattage lamp that becomes very hot during operation. Please observe the following precautions:
• Never place objects on top of the projector while it is in operation.
• Make sure there is an unobstructed space of 500 mm (19-11/16 in) or more around the projector's exhaust openings.
• Do not stack projector units directly on top of one another for the purpose of multiple (stacked) projection. When stacking projector units, be sure to provide the amount of space indicated between them. These space requirements also apply to installation where only one projector unit is operating at one time and the other unit is used as a backup.
• If the projector is placed in a box or enclosure, the temperature of the air surrounding the projector must be between 0 °C (32 °F) and 40 °C (104 °F). Also, make sure the projector's intake and exhaust openings are not blocked. Take particular care to ensure that hot air from the exhaust openings is not sucked into the intake.
4. If the projector is to be operated continuously 24 hours a day / 7 days a week, use the multi-lamp optical system's alternating lamp operation function (Lamp Relay mode). The projector can be operated continuously 24 hours a day / 7 days a week in dual-lamp operation mode. Allow a minimum of two hours per week of non-operation time per lamp if using the dual-lamp operation mode.
5. The lamp replacement cycle duration becomes shorter if the projector is operated repeatedly for short periods.
• The length of time that it takes for the lamp to break or fail to illuminate varies greatly depending on individual lamp characteristics and usage conditions.
• The brightness of the lamp will gradually decrease with use.
• The usage environment affects the lamp replacement cycle.
6. Because the ET-DLE055/DLE030 is a fixed short-throw lens, the lens shift function cannot be used with it.
7. Due to natural characteristics of lamps, screen brightness may vary (flicker). This is not an indication of faulty lamp performance.